Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial 彩神网 Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
Our Insights and Data practice are seeking a FircoSoft Designer to support compliance applications, systems and services that ensure our banking clients meet their legal and regulatory responsibilities and obligations in connection with Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and fraud detection and prevention efforts.
You will bring your expert knowledgeable of the functionality of Fircosoft Sanctions filtering software and will collaborate with Senior Business Analysts by providing daily updates of new sanctions lists, system upgrades and user support.
This is a fulltime, permanent position based form our office in Sale. However, travel will be required to client sites as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the country’s top banking brands and to influence the customer experience.
It’s time to Ace Your Career!
- Proven hands-on experience with Sanction Screening – Fircosoft
- Demonstrated experience with IT development, system design & integration and data analysis
- Experience in development, customization and implementation of Fircosoft Sanctions screening, creation, update and implementation of Sanction & Exception List and Rules
- Ability to independently manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities; Ensure functionality of product meets with business requirements and expectations.
- Well-developed research and analytical skills with good problem solving and lateral thinking ability; Analysis of existing applications to identify weakness and develop opportunities for improvements
- Team-oriented, must be self-motivated, plan and manage time effectively, and be customer focused
- Flexible and adaptable to new environments. Ability to quickly learn new systems, products and businesses; Proactive and result-oriented
- Experience in UNIX and Windows shell scripting for process automation
- Experience with SQL scripting (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate concepts and ideas to diverse audiences.
- Detailed, thorough, diligent individual with robust data analysis, customer service and time management skills
- Prior experience in Banking / Financial industry would be preferred
- Experience in waterfall and agile development
- Strong knowledge and experience with Sanctions screening, AML Surveillance and other compliance functions.
- Requires extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of software development, IT operations, decision-making, strong judgment, management skills and a considerable aptitude in human relations.
- Plan, design, develop/implement code/configuration for Sanction screening application
- Perform analysis to determine and verify business requirements/issues specification, flows and deliverables for projects
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and make/implement recommendations
- Prepare essential documentation to define requirements, test plans, analysis
- Perform Production support for Compliance applications; Troubleshoot issues in all the environments and perform root cause analysis
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, timely, SLA and solutions to problems
- Communicate effectively and pro-actively with business users, support teams, vendor, and all stakeholders
- Multi-task and work on multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Create and execute test cases and scripts for testing of changes and releases
- Upgrade system software working in conjunction with users
- Create daily update list of exceptions and new sanctions.
- Generate exceptions lists and rules in consultation with compliance staff as well as other team members.
- Perform system debugging tasks
- Investigate system issues with the filtering engine, online filter and other system components.
- Provide on call support on a rotating basis.
- Document and maintain functional requirements and process system flows
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www. People matter, results count.